3540 Winton Place | Rochester, NY 14623
Corporate: 585.244.1100 | Vacation: 585.244.8300
An Experienced Leisure Travel Agent is responsible for handling a wide variety of tasks at the highest level of customer service. Being organized and detail-oriented while effectively multi-tasking in a fast paced environment is a must. We are seeking individuals with the ability to work Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- High level of customer service
- Strong sales ability
- Proactive and timely follow up
- Independent and self-motivated
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Willingness to learn new skills and formats in fast-paced and dynamic travel industry
- Domestic and international reservation experience
- Full knowledge of airline rules, faring, refunding and exchanging
- GDS proficiency
- World destination and international travel knowledge
- Full knowledge of booking ocean cruises, river cruises, FITs, & tours with wholesalers
- Knowledge of Clientbase is a plus although not necessary
Must have a minimum of 5 years travel agency experience. Excellent pay and benefits, plus sales incentive bonus.
Please send resume to email@example.com
EXPERIENCED LEISURE TRAVEL AGENT - ROCHESTER, NY
Thank you for your interest in employment with Van Zile Travel! We are the largest independently owned travel agency in Rochester, New York. We provide a wide range of services including: Corporate Travel Management, Meeting & Incentive Planning, Leisure and Group Travel.
With an Independent Agent's own client following, lucrative commissions can be earned by joining the Van Zile Travel team. Our full service agency features Amadeus access at home, excellent override commissions, a full accounting and support team, onsite conference facilities to meet your customers, and access to travel agent familiarization trips and promotions.